Our client is a well-known advertising company. They create new advertising material to increase the sales of big brands. From creating advertisements to creating long lasting relationships with their clients, they believe that great work makes a great culture and that is exactly the environment you will be a part of. Our client works within a creative environment, where they share the same passion for the work they do. They are located in North Sydney just a stone throw away from the train station.
Our client is looking for someone who has little to no experience within an office space. They are willing to show you the ropes to give you an opportunity to enter the work force in a professional yet creative environment. You will look after the following duties but not limited to:
- Booking and organising meeting rooms
- Flights and accommodation bookings for business trips
- Preparing general approval forms
- Scheduling and taking phone calls for the CEO
- Greeting visitors
- General admin
To be considered for this role you must have to following attributes:
- Great attitude!
- Confident in using Microsoft Office software
- Have strong communication skills as you will have to liaise with external clients
- Organised and willing to learn
- Full working rights to work full time on a permanent basis
If you feel like this is the job for you, don’t hesitate to apply! It is a great opportunity and we would love to hear from you!
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 4570 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.