Based in the heart of the CBD and close to public transport, Richard Lloyd is a recruitment business that is home to a warm and friendly team of experienced professionals. We are passionate about what we do and enjoy an ethos of integrity and commitment to those we help.
As a business we have an energetic workplace culture where people are empowered to achieve. We are currently seeking a Receptionist with plenty of initiative and a professional manner. This is a great chance to learn about the recruitment industry and work for a business with a culture of success.
As the Richard Lloyd Receptionist you will work in an administration team of three and support a wider team of sixteen Recruiters. You will undertake a broad range of tasks that will include, but not be limited to;
- Meeting and greeting clients, candidates and guests arriving at our office
- Diary management for meeting rooms
- Ordering catering for meetings or celebrations
- Formatting Microsoft Office Word documents
- Ad Hoc business projects
- Entering details in to the recruitment system (full training provided)
- Lending a hand with marketing campaigns (full training provided)
- Due to the nature of this role, no two days will be the same and there are plenty of interesting projects in the works to keep you busy!
As our new Receptionist you will ideally meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Ability to touch-type is a pre-requisite. Previous experience using Microsoft Word is essential as is a strong attention to detail
- Some prior experience working in an office
- Proven time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- The confidence and professionalism to communicate with clients and candidates both over the phone and in person
- Immaculate presentation is paramount
- Positive demeanor, great attitude and sunny outlook on life
- Have a big smile on your face and a passion for working in a support role in a buzzy office environment
- Ability to work autonomously
If you are keen to apply for this Receptionist role please click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.