Our client is a successful Property and Investment company located in in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. Listed on NASDAQ, our client continues to expand their presence in the Australian market as multi-faceted projects and initiatives are undertaken.
With modern and stylish offices, this is a professional, yet supportive culture. In this role, you will be encouraged to grow, develop and build skills as you successfully advance your career within this reputable organisation.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation of annual statutory reporting, including P&L and balance sheet reporting
- Process and prepare monthly cash, accrual, budgets & forecasts reports
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and outgoings recovery
- Business partnering with internal and external stakeholders, including Fund Managers and Property Managers
- Reconcile GST reports to general ledger
- Delivery of the Financial Packs and Property Management Packs
- Assist property managers in the preparation and presentation of outgoing reconciliations to the client’s auditors for your portfolio
- Prepare quarterly client reporting
To be considered for this Property Accountant role, ideally you will possess the following characteristics:
- Prior and relevant experience as a Property Accountant or a Portfolio Accountant
- Preferably experience within property, construction or real estate industries
- Be part, or fully qualified CA / CPA (or equivalent)
- The attitude to take on new challenges and build on your duties
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with all levels of stakeholders
If you are keen to apply for this Portfolio Accountant role, please contact Jelena Majstrovic at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 4542 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.