Our client is a globally recognised Australian education institution with significant International presence. The continuing commercialisation and recent restructuring of the business has identified a significant skill gap for an experienced Project Finance Manager to manage and track a number of key strategic initiatives.
Sitting within the FP&A and Performance Team, this role has broad remit across multiple facets of the organisation. More specifically:
- Lead the development of finance frameworks for a number of projects, including all aspects of their budgets and reporting
- Provide financial leadership to the various project sponsors, by adding valuable decision support, advice and analysis
- Pull together in-depth analysis of both the OPEX and CAPEX
- Reviewing and streamlining business processes where required
- Analysis of profitability for each of the projects including comparison against the KPI’s
- Completing management reporting of actual v forecasts and other useful key performance indicators
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate and communicate effectively complex issues and will have demonstrated such skills in similar style roles
- Experience within large infrastructure / engineering organisations that are project driven
- Experience using large ERPs; in particular Oracle, Peoplesoft or Hyperion
- Accounting qualifications such as CA / CPA or equivalent
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 4466 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.