Our client is a leader in the digital marketing space. They offer a variety of services to their clients. They have been a reputable name in the industry for over 20 years, and their people have been key to their success.
Still independently owned by the original founder, they genuinely care about their staff. They offer work-life balance, a fantastic working space, and current flexibility and working from home arrangements.
This role has a variety of tasks to support the Finance Manager including:
- New job set up and maintenance in the system
- Client project job WIP reports weekly
- Allocation of time sheets and costs to projects
- Assisting Client Managers with job invoicing
- Assisting with monthly management reports
- Preparation of monthly consolidated retainer management and reporting
- Assistance to HR including new starter set up, internal staff directory and maintenance, answering employee queries
- Preferred supplier contract management and documentation
We are looking for mature-minded candidates who have some bookkeeping or basic accounting experience. Ideally this would be in a project related industry such as advertising, legal, design or professional services.
You will have exceptional communication skills, and able to confidently answer queries from external suppliers, the CEO and the Client Managers.
A basic level of Excel is also required and experience with Xero would be advantageous.
If you are keen to apply for this Project Finance Administration role, please click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.