Our client is a medium professional services business that specializes in consulting. They pride themselves on delivering a fantastic service to both its customers and clients which has resulted in continual growth. They are located in Parramatta and possess a work hard play hard culture. It is a great company that is now looking for a Project Accounts Administrator to come on board and enjoy a permanent opportunity with the added bonus of working with a lovely group of people.
This is a full-time permanent position. It is a hands-on role where your time will be split between the following Administrative and Accounting duties:
- Prepare and issue invoices monthly
- Allocating costs correctly to projects
- Management of debtors
- Data entry of all project information during the project life cycle.
- Working with job managers and internal stakeholders forecasting resourcing on projects
This is a newly created role that sits with the admin team and reports into an experienced and supportive manager that is happy to mentor and train.
For this Project Accounts Administrator position, our client is looking for a candidate with:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administration related role
- Previous experience with invoicing, data entry and allocations will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as you will be constantly liaising with project managers and other stakeholders.
- A good attitude to learn and a strong desire to work a broad role that includes both administration and accounting duties are also required
- Happy to work in the Parramatta Office
This hybrid role is suited to someone who wants a stable role in a challenging work environment that will allow them to stretch their skill set and develop professionally.
If you are keen to apply for this Project Accounts Administrator role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5332 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.