Our client is a growing, national specialist in rental equipment solutions to heavy industries. Market leaders with over 30 years’ experience, they are seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join their Operations team to support their year on year growth.
This is an operational role, focused on setting and providing pricing solutions to our clients’ customers through the sales team. As a Pricing Analyst your role will include but not be limited to:
- Review and benchmark pricing against customers, trends, utilisation, profitability and supply & demand
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and their teams
- Provide analysis, advice and reports to guide business decisions
- Develop and manage pricing frameworks nationally
- Ownership of pricing maintenance
To be considered for this role you will have the following experiences and attributes:
- In-depth experience with BI tools, and experience setting up reporting processes and dashboards
- Experience with Pricing strategies and solutions
- Experience in a similar B2B business, with multiple products and complex quoting/pricing structures
- Proven experience with planning, forecasting and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline – e.g. Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Baseplan experience is ideal but not a prerequisite
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Analyst role, please contact Chloe at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5632 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.