A well respected and growing law firm, our client offers a competitive salary and a chance to develop your understanding of accounting and HR in the legal sector. There is a supportive management team in place to ensure that all employees are offered variety and challenge throughout the course of their employment. Our client has an energetic, sociable culture with a focus on teamwork in this fast paced environment.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be looking after the following duties (not limited to):
- Complying with relevant awards and legislations
- Processing new employee contracts and terminations
- Fortnightly payroll for approximately 700 people
- Preparation and timely delivery of pay slips and annual payment summaries
- Managing leave entitlements and payments
- Answering general payroll enquiries, including advice on awards and policies
- Employee record maintenance
To be considered for this Payroll Specialist role you will meet majority of the criteria below:
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Have similar experience within a legal or professional services industry
- Happy to own the Payroll within a hands on role
- Experience with KeyPay would be an advantage but not necessary
- Ability to think outside of the box as things are changing daily in todays climate
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Intermediate Excel Skills
If you are keen to apply for this Payroll Specialist role, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 5825 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.