At Richard Lloyd Accounting Recruitment, we specialise in Accounting Recruitment right across Sydney. This allows us to connect you with the right businesses! We thrive on creating long lasting relationships with not only our clients but also our candidates. With a wide range of industries, we ensure that your next step is in the right direction.
We are now looking for Payroll Officers who are immediately available, on a working holiday visa or Payroll Officers who are thinking about taking the next step towards a more senior Payroll Officer position.
If you tick more than 50% of the following duties, please submit your CV and we will be able to meet with you to discuss and assess how we can help you find your next Payroll role. We are happy to help Working Holiday Visa holders as well as candidates seeking temp and permanent opportunities.
We are looking for candidates with experience in the following duties:
- Complying with relevant awards and legislation
- Preparation and payment of all State and Federal tax obligations including PAYG tax, Payroll tax, Superannuation Guarantee contributions
- Processing new employee's contracts and terminations (from a payroll perspective)
- Ensuring accurate payroll transactions and payments
- Preparation and timely delivery of pay slips and annual payment summaries
- Managing Superannuation Choice funds for employees
- Managing leave entitlements and payments
- Liaise with ATO on any issues
- Assisting with month-end reporting
- Answering general payroll enquiries, including advice on awards, policies etc.
- Resolving payroll issues
- Employee record maintenance
- Working closely with HR and Finance departments
If you are keen to register with us as a Payroll Officer, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 5302 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.