Our client is an established and growing player in Australia’s healthcare sector. They are an expanding business with a great success story to date and they have exciting plans to keep on growing in the future. Being well positioned they are renowned for offering an outstanding service to their clients and they have created an excellent working environment.
This is a full time permanent position in Payroll using Chris 21 and Kronos. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your role will be a full function payroll position with the following duties:
- Run a fortnightly payroll cycle
- Perform end of month payroll duties
- Manage payment of PAYG and Superannuation
- Analyse complex relevant awards and enterprise agreements
- Handling queries
To be considered for this Payroll Officer position you will need to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a full function payroll position
- Ideally have working experience using Chris 21 or Kronos
- Coming from a relatable industry like Aged care, Healthcare or retail with complex EA’s and shift work
- Great communication skills
- Happy to work in a fast paced environment
If you are keen to find out more about this Payroll Officer position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5045 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.