Our client is an established and well respected education provider based in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. With an enviable reputation within their sector, they truly are a leader that others aspire to replicate. Always striving to be at the forefront of their specialty. With a friendly team environment and a culture that promotes work/life balance, this really is a great place to work.
As the part time Senior Payroll Officer, you will be asked to look after the following duties (not limited to)
- Interpreting payroll legislation across multiple awards and multiple enterprise agreements
- Timesheet and leave form entry
- Generating payroll reports and analysing data as required
- Payroll reconciliation
- Responding to payroll queries
To be considered for this Senior Payroll Officer position you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Experience of multiple awards and multi enterprise agreements
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with a strong work ethic
- At least 5 years of experience in a complex environment. Education experience would be ideal but not a prerequisite
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Payroll Officer role, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 5377 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.