Our client is an established and growing company within the health care industry. They are known for the amazing care and the facilities they provide for the people on the need. Our client prides themselves on the working environment they have created for their employees.
As the payroll officer you will be looking after the following (but not limited to):
- Processing the payroll on a fortnightly basis
- Set up new starters on the system
- Handling internal and external payroll queries
- Setting up new employees and finishers
To be considered for this Payroll Officer position you will need to have:
- Experience with a medium to large payroll system
- 2 to 3 years of experience working as a full function Payroll Officer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Happy to work in a fast paced environment
If you are keen to apply for this Payroll Officer role, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 5302 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.