Our client is a successful business focusing on providing solutions to the Building Services industry. They have created a very successful team orientated work-environment that is second to none. Working for an excellent manager who is across the Payroll processes and systems, this role is a stand alone Payroll Manager role covering all aspects of payroll. Located near Parramatta, they are close to public transport but also have off street parking available if you prefer to drive in a handy convenient location.
Your duties as the stand-alone Payroll Manager will include the following (but not limited to):
- End-to-end payroll duties for Australia and New Zealand on a weekly and monthly basis using ADP Payforce
- Award and EBA interpretation for different states
- Redundancies, sick leave, annual leave and long service leave calculations
- Payroll Tax, Super, Workers Comp and STP
- Month End for the payroll
- Answering any enquiries that come through
- HR and payroll Ad Hoc
To be considered for this Payroll Manager role you will ideally have:
- Experience working in a stand alone role
- At least 5+ years of experience within an end to end payroll position
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using ADP Payforce would be excellent but not necessary
If you are keen to find out more about this Payroll Manager position, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 5862 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.