This charitable Not-for-Profit organisation delivers a range of services and programs to improve the quality of the lives of people within the community. They are committed to achieving a standard of excellence in care that is always focused on the individual and their care needs. They are based in Sydney’s South West and now have a rare opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join and manage their stable payroll team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this Payroll Manager role has a number of key functions including:
- Management of a team of three staff
- Oversight of group payroll of circa 800 on a fortnightly, and monthly cycle
- Oversight and coordination of all payroll-related activities, including remuneration, statutory taxes, and reporting
- Provision of support to the Workers Compensation team
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable Government Legislation
- Ensuring all OH&S obligations are met
- Go-to person for any payroll-related systems questions
To be considered for this Payroll Manager role you will need at least five years in a staff-management role, in-depth understanding of the various state payroll awards and Workers Compensation requirements. Culture fit is key and the ability to motivate your small team in a care-environment will be essential if this role is to be successful
Whilst a background in healthcare or not-for-profit would be advantageous, all industry backgrounds will be considered. Strong systems experience would be highly advantageous.
If you are keen to find out more about this Payroll Manager position, please contact Chené Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017 quoting reference 5850 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.