As part of a multinational that is headquartered overseas, our client has one of the industry’s best reputations for staff development and retention. The business is not only known for its high quality products, but also for its position as a company that truly understands and values its staff.
As the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for an international payroll covering both Australia and New Zealand. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monthly payroll for approximately 400 staff
- Back pay and termination calculations including redundancies
- Employment Agreement and Modern Awards Interpretation
- Cultivation of sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Addressing payroll queries and liaising with colleagues at all levels of the business
- All compliance matters relating to Payroll (including Superannuation) and related taxes
- Preparing weekly Payroll Cost reports
- Management reporting
- Maintaining personnel files and record keeping
- Managing Workers Compensation claims
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar standalone Payroll position. Attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and strong communication skills are also critical.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Breina Abo at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2010, quoting reference 4697 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.