Our client is an ASX listed organisation which has been an industry leader for over 50 years. They have a diverse range of services and offerings. They boast cutting edge technology and are often at the forefront of new developments in their field. You would enjoy a fast paced, dynamic environment working for a high profile Australian media business.
This role is a Payroll Manager with 6 in the team. You would be responsible for a payroll of over 2000. The role is hands on including the following tasks:
- Assistance with the weekly and monthly payroll for a fluctuating employee base including 2000 permanent staff
- Reconciliation and payment of superannuation
- Balance sheet reconciliation for all entities
- Overseeing the year end requirements
- Payroll Tax
- ABS Returns
- Working with Managers with regards to salary review increases
- Implementing relevant annual award changes
- Management reports
- Assistance with project work including parallel testing for a systems upgrade
- Managing one payroll officer
The three main requirements for the right candidate are:
- Solid systems experience
- Strong understanding of awards and enterprise agreements
- Have worked on a payroll of over 1000 employees
- Cheerful and enthusiastic personality!
- Supervisory experience
Other key things of importance are that you understand how payroll affects the general ledger and you are used to working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. If you are a solid team player, love a challenge and have excellent communication skills we would love to hear from you!
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on (02) 8324 5647, quoting reference 4317 or click on 'apply now' above.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.