Our client is a well-known educational organisation that has enjoyed solid and continuous growth throughout their history. They are based in Sydney’s inner city and close to public transport. They are now on the lookout for a permanent Payroll and AP officer to join their finance team. This is a great employer that offers great working hours and some flexibility within a stable workplace.
As the Payroll and AP Officer, you work within a team that will support you and each other. By liaising with various staff members, you will polish your excellent interpersonal skills and gain an invaluable insight into the business. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of fortnightly payroll
- Look after terminations, adjustments and classification changes and employee leave
- Check and Enter timesheets
- Processing of invoices
- Preparation of Payroll Reports when required
- Managing all AP related queries
- Compiling weekly payment and EFT run
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the business, both internally and externally
To be considered for this Payroll/AP Officer position, you will have:
- Substantial experience in a full function Payroll and AP environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible personality to cope with an ever changing environment and thrive in a busy team culture
- Ideally you will come from a related industry
If you are keen to find out more about this AP Officer position, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 4755 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.