Our client is a global logistics organisation, with over 30,000 employees and well over a billion dollars in revenue. They have a large accounting team in Australia with good tenure. It is a fast-paced environment, where they work collaboratively to achieve the results on time. The Sydney team is vibrant and not afraid to work hard to achieve results. They now have an opportunity for an experienced Payroll Analyst to join the team.
As the Payroll Analyst your role will be broad and varied. You will report into a Payroll Manager and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Payroll accounting, including month end reporting, deduction and leave reconciliations
- Responsible for designing and developing appropriate reports to ensure business requests are met
- Streamlining and developing the processes for data collection and report generation
To be considered for this Payroll Analyst role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Extensive full function payroll experience
- Prior experience working with and manipulating large volumes of data in Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise across the business
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Prior experience with Chris21 will be highly desirable
If you are keen to apply for this Payroll Analyst role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5258 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.