Our client is an established and growing player in Australia’s healthcare sector. They are an expanding business with a great success story to date and they have exciting plans to keep on growing in the future. Being well positioned they are renowned for offering an outstanding service to their clients and they have created an excellent working environment. Within their Payroll team they have created a new role as a Payroll Administration Officer to help support the payroll team.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your role will support the Payroll team with payroll administration and data entry duties. This includes:
- Setting up and processing new starters and finishers
- Data entry of bank account details, superannuation details
- Handle master data for the payroll function
This is a great role for a junior candidate that wants to get exposure to payroll and learn more about the payroll function.
To be considered for this Payroll Administration Officer position you will need to have:
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar or relatable payroll position or Accounts Clerk
- Capable of processing high volume data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Happy to work in a fast paced environment
- Commit to the 6 month contract
If you are keen to find out more about this Payroll Administration Officer position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5047 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.