Richard Lloyd has been engaged by an instantly recognisable hospitality business based in Sydney’s CBD to strengthen the team with the addition of Payroll Accountant. With a number of high quality establishments, this is a business with an upbeat and energising working environment. They have created an exceptional culture and place a huge emphasis on providing an awesome place to go to work each day.
Your role as the payroll officer will include a range of activities focused on partnering with the business.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Payroll for approximately 1500 employees across several entities
- Interpretation of multiple awards
- Maintaining leave, sickness and exception reports
- Timesheet Allocation
- Adhoc duties as required
- Weekly payroll journal upload into ERP
- Reconciliation of payroll journal in ERP to Micropay
- Superannuation clearing account reconciliation between ERP and Micropay
- Annual leave and Long service leave provision calculation and journal preparation and upload into ERP for the monthly movement
In order to be considered for this Payroll Officer position you must meet the following criteria:
- Approximately 4+ years of previous experience in a similar role within a fast paced environment
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be highly advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Micropay Meridian experience would be beneficial
- Great communication skills as you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders
If you are keen to find out more about this Payroll Accountant position, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 5325 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.