Our client is a highly respected and well known not-for-profit organisation based in the CBD with a culture of truly valuing their staff. If you have had enough of big corporates who focus only on the bottom line, then this is an organisation you will feel proud to work for. Reporting to a knowledgeable and friendly Financial Controller, this business is known for investing in their staff and providing mentoring at all levels.
As the Part Time Payroll Officer, your role will be 22.5 hours per week. Your responsibilities will focus on the payroll function and will include, but not be limited to the following:
- End to end payroll process for Australia and New Zealand on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Perform Payroll Journals, Annual Leave and Long Service Leave Accruals
- Manage payment of PAYG and Superannuation
- Processing new starters and termination payments
- Salary sacrifice and FBT knowledge
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following attributes:
- Previously worked in a standalone payroll position
- Minimum 4 years of experience processing end to end full function payroll for more than 200 staff
- Only want to work a part time role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and have a positive and upbeat attitude
This is a great role suited for someone who wants to take ownership of the payroll function yet still maintain a positive work life balance.
If you are keen to find out more about this Payroll Officer position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 4527 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.