Our client is a successful supplier of innovative and leading tech products. Offering high quality and premium products, our client aims to continue their creative and innovative methods in the growing market. This role will report to the General Manager of the company and is a Part Time standalone position. In turn, this role is encourages great flexibility and work/life balance in a broad accounting role.
This Bookkeeper role has a varied and broad capacity. The main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Month end reporting
- Accounts Payable including paying the subcontractors invoices for their work, plus overheads and expenses
- Accounts Receivable – project tracking for different builds and invoicing at the correct time
- Weekly payroll
- Completion of BAS, PAYG, FBT and Payroll tax
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Some general office administration duties
To be considered for this Bookkeeper position, you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- 3 years plus experience as a Bookkeeper or Company Accountant
- Ability to work autonomously
- Only want to work on a part time basis
- Strong attention to detail coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude, positive demeanor and passion for the retail industry will be highly regarded
If you are keen to apply for this Part Time Bookkeeper role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 4802 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.