Our client is a leading global logistics organisation, with over 30,000 employees and well over a billion dollars in revenue. They have a large accounting team in Australia with good tenure. It is a fast-paced environment, where they work collaboratively to achieve the results on time. The Sydney team is vibrant and not afraid to work hard to achieve results. They now have an opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join the team on a part time basis.
As the Part Time Accountant, you will report to an experienced Finance Manager. Your role will be broad and varied. Responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Oversee monthly closing routines and reporting
- Ensure accurate weekly/monthly reports are provided in a timely manner
- Cashflow reporting
- Preparation and maintenance of financial accounts, year-end reports, P&L and balance sheet
- BAS preparation
- Processing Payroll for up to 200 employees
- Maintenance of the company fixed asset register
To be considered for this Part Time Accountant role, you will have the following skills / attributes:
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CA / CPA or equivalent)
- You must be a confident communicator as you will deal with people at all levels throughout the business
- Prior experience streamlining processes and procedures
- Experience with Payroll will be essential
- Industry knowledge working within shipping, logistics, freight forwarding or related will be essential.
If you are keen to apply for this Part Time Accountant role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5571 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.