Our client is a market leader in the international Automotive industry. They take pride in cultivating an open and creative environment where employees can develop their experience and skills with the support of a talented team. This global luxury brand has experienced continued annual growth and have a variety of exciting projects in the pipeline. They are looking to add an Operations & Projects Manager to the team to drive business performance and commercial aims.
As the Operations & Projects Manager, you will use your accounting experience to manage business improvement projects. Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Implement business plan objectives
- Prepare financial presentations for multiple boards
- Monthly benchmarking analysis
- Financial modelling
- Business partnering with department heads across the business
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this Operations & Projects Manager role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Significant accounting experience and a relevant qualification (CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Financial modeling and analysis skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills
- A strong track record of business partnering and developing positive relationships
If you are a ‘self starter’ who relishes a challenge and is eager to take ownership of the above mentioned areas then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
If you are keen to apply for this Operations & Projects role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 4326 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.