Our client is a reputable engineering and design consultancy who have a established a solid global presence. They are currently seeking an experienced Office Manager to support 3 Directors and the wider team over a period of Maternity Leave.
As the Office Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- General Administration
- Producing documents for Engineers
- Supporting 3 Directors
- Maintaining the database
- Ordering office supplies
- Organising office events
- Assisting with invoicing, billing and timesheets
- Helping to develop tender documents
- Editing and developing client documents in Adobe
- Working closely with London Head Office team
- Setting up new starters in system
- Ensuring IT is set up for new starters
To be considered for this Office Manager position you will have:
- Previous Office Manager experience is essential
- Experience within Professional Services / Engineering / Legal / Consulting industries is highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to basic HR, Marketing and Accounts
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritise competing workloads
- Deltek and Oracle experience is highly regarded
If you are keen to find out more about this Office Manager position, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5913 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.