Our client is a very well established but growing property management organisation. In recent years they have become one of the largest service providers in their industry across Australia and they continue to expand at pace. You have the opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitous organisation and work for a talented manager. This newly created role has been put in place to be a value-add part of the team to help faciliate growth!
Your role as Management and Systems Accountant has been created to support the Head of Finance with management reporting, as well as the Management Consultant with systems improvements. Your responsibilities will be broad including:
- Extracting data and creating reports in their ERP system
- Creating dashboards for the branches to assess KPI's & metrics
- Working with the IT Consultant to create profitability models
- Management accounting - assisting with putting the board packs together whilst working with the Business Unit Managers on their commentary
- P&L analysis for 30 branches
- Cost centre analysis and reporting
- Client profitability reporting
We are looking for candidates who have both strong Management Accounting experience who have also worked on systems projects. You will have knowledge of creating reports and dashboards and be able to communicate effectively with the IT Consultants. In person you are able to drive change, embrace new ideas and influence stakeholders. Excellent communication skills will be needed to do this.
If you are keen to apply for this Management and Systems Accountant role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5115 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.