Our client is an industry leader in the FMCG and distribution space. They are a member-owned Australian business that boasts a number of recognisable high-street brands. They have been around now for nearly 50 years and with great plans for the future, plan to be around for at least the next 50.
Working in the National Office of this leading FMCG and distribution business, and reporting to the Financial Controller and indirectly to the GM of Finance this role has a swathe of internal touch points including Marketing and Operations. More specifically this role will be:
- Responsible for the management of part of a well established finance team including AP, AR, and Payroll
- Have ownership of all business related expenses including planning, consultation, analysis and reporting
- Drive the implementation of costs controls tools and ensure they are maintained
- Presentation of monthly results to the Divisional GMs and CEO
- Drive a number of initiatives including ERP upgrades, data warehousing and payroll implementation
- Take a lead role in the integration of a recent business acquisition
- Oversight of fixed assets, AP, AR, payroll and fleet functions
There will also be a number of projects to throw yourself into, including fine-tuning of their new data analytics tool, and driving through reporting and process efficiencies.
To be considered for this opportunity, you would need to have:
- A strong record in adaptability, being able to move quickly between tasks and projects
- Hands on staff management of small teams
- Effective communication skills, in particular working productively with non-finance leaders
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Experience in the FMCG industry would be superb, and if possible, exposure to rebates
- CPA / CA (or equivalent)
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644 quoting reference 5924 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.