Enjoying success as one of Australia’s leading retail and distribution businesses, this ASX-listed giant has an extra-ordinary reputation for retaining and developing their best and brightest staff. Its instantly recognisable brands and formidable market presence will only enhance your top-of-town exposure and career prospects.
Reporting to a Big 4 trained and highly regarded Management Accounting Manager, and working closely with a variety of key internal stakeholders, this Management Accountant role is tasked with overseeing the key deliverables of the Corporate team. More specifically, you will:
- Prepare the consolidated reporting for actual, forecast and budget. This includes the consolidation of the underlying Channel Models prepared by the Accounting Team
- Prepare the monthly Group Volume reporting meeting Internal and External Reporting Requirements
- Prepare the Management reporting pack for actual, forecast and budget. Partner and work with the Senior Finance Analyst to provide data to meet reporting requirements and analysis
- Be responsible for the compilation of timely and accurate consolidated Balance Sheet and cash flow reporting for actual, forecast and budget. This includes the return on capital employed calculation at a Value Pool and consolidation level.
- Prepare the Group working capital forecast, partnering with the Finance Business Partner teams to ensure use of appropriate forecast assumptions
As this role has been made available thanks to a recent re-structure, the position will be again seen as a stepping stone into the business proper where your career could really accelerate.
This role is going to suit someone that has:
- Experience in a finance based role in a large organisation
- Working experience with financial information processing systems/applications
- Sound experience preparing accurate and timely financial reports
- Previous experience partnering with key business stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong understanding of financial reporting requirements and accounting standards in management reporting
- Demonstrated problem solving strength with the ability to analyse large data sets and implement corrective actions
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- CA / CPA qualified
If you are keen to apply for this Management Accountant role, please contact Chris Ballinger at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2014 quoting reference 5282 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.