Our client is an established and growing player in Australia’s highly lucrative IT sector. Based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD they work with a range of global partners and have various unique areas of specialisation. With a strong pipeline of projects they are able to provide their employees with an appealing variety of exposure. This is an organisation that has an impressive track record of promoting from within and in turn they have created a high performing, motivated team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and acting as both their 2ic and go-to person, this Management Accountant role has the responsibility of being the point of contact and finance specialist for a specific business unit, notably the largest revenue generator of the enterprise. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Business partnering with key stakeholders in the creation of detailed budgets and forecasts
- Taking part in and leading performance improvement initiatives
- Revenue stream analysis
- Pipeline review and analysis of contracts from a cost and revenue perspective
- Identify and report on opportunity for revenue growth within the business unit.
- Churn analysis and customer spend review
- Provision of forecast information to state and divisional accountants
- Set up and maintenance of system data
To be considered for this critical Management Accountant position you will need to have:
- CA / CPA qualification (or equivalent)
- Strong foundation in accounting coupled with detailed analytical experience and knowledge from a complex environment
- Experience in management accounting in a business partnering capacity
- You will ideally have worked within the IT consulting, Data, SaaS or related industries
If you are keen to find out more about this Management Accountant position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 5095 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.