Our client is a well-established global brand with instantly recognisable products. They are focused on offering quality products to their customer market. They are a global business with a growing presence in the Australian Market. Our client has modern offices with open spaces and natural light. They have a sociable and hardworking culture where everyone pitches in and helps out during busy periods.
As the Management Accountant your duties will include but not limited too:
- Supporting the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Preparing month end dashboard, commentary and management pack
- Preparing and delivering insightful reporting and analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Business partnering with Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain and Operations
- Adhoc Analysis and projects as requested
To be considered for this Management Accountant role you will have to possess the following:
- Prior experience in a hybrid role incorporating Management Accounting, analysis and business partnering
- Strong budgeting and forecasting experience
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Experience working in an inventory based industry would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills as you will be communicating with internal and external stakeholders
If you are keen to find out more about this Management Accountant position, please contact Chris Ballinger at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2014, quoting reference 5087 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.