Our client is a growing manufacturer with a diversified operation and reputable brand. Even in this challenging climate they have a solid growth plan for year-on-year expansion. They have a need for a Management Accountant to join their well-established team.
They are looking for someone who loves working with operations and explaining concepts, that story behind the numbers to non-finance!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Management Accountant is responsible for:
- Strategic oversight of the supply chain, new product costing and margin analysis.
- Annual budget and re-forecasting with the wider team
- Variance analysis
- Assistance with month end tasks such as journals, bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
The key criteria we are looking for in your profile are:
- Budgeting and forecasting experience including variance analysis
- Excellent, clear English communication skills, with the ability to talk to staff on a factory floor and shareholders effectively
- CA/CPA qualified or very close
- A proven record of achievement clearly highlighted on your resume
- Strong Excel skills including modelling capability
- Be someone who loves deep diving into the numbers and being able to make sense of what is happening in a business
You could be stepping up from an Assistant Accountant role and have a keen interest in the Management Accounting career path OR be a qualified Accountant who prefers the analysis side of accounting.
If you are keen to apply for this Management Accountant role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5640, quoting reference 5969 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.