Our client is a legal firm with a great reputation across multiple sectors. As an integral part of the finance team, you will have a great opportunity to lead process improvements utilising the ERP system as effectively as possible. Our client makes their culture a priority and strives to provide development opportunities for all. This is an amazing chance to join an organisation that will put your development at the forefront and encourage your ambition.
As the Management Accountant, your duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Streamlining month end processes
- Manage ERP system and utilise to improve workflow and efficiencies
- Report generation as required
- Month end finalisation including financial reporting and GL reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Manage the external audit process
- Manage tax preparation
To be considered for this role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Experience in professional services environment is essential. Experience in legal will be highly regarded
- Previous experience of utilising systems to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience in the full range of accounting duties - both financial and management accounting
If you are keen to apply for this Management Accountant role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5831 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.