This reputable Financial Services business has a terrific reputation and due to expansion they are seeking a Management Accountant to join their high performing team for a busy period ahead. With fantastic offices, a social team and strong work ethic, it’s no wonder they are an employer of choice. You will have the chance to make this role your own and work within a supportive finance team.
Your role as the Management Accountant will report in to a supportive and approachable manager and will be broad and varied. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Preparing and lodging regulatory reporting to APRA, RBA & ABS
- Preparing Market & Liquidity risk reporting
- Preparing monthly Capital Adequacy reports
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget
- Involvement in projects relation to regulatory and management reporting
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships across the business
As the successful candidate, you will have significant experience working in a similar role, ideally within the Financial Services. As well as this, you will hold:
- A relevant qualification (e.g. CA/CPA/CIMA)
- Recent regulatory reporting experience
- Current knowledge of APRA prudential standards
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in financial services will be essential
- If the above sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you immediately
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 4710 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.