Our client is a longstanding business within the Not For Profit industry. The business has continued to grow year on year and continues to provide excellent services to the wider community. The company has modern and open offices with a work culture that is energetic, friendly and supportive. Working in an established finance team, you will be reporting into a capable and supportive Manager and will be an integral support to the team.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the following: ·
- Financial and management accounting with a portfolio of sites
- Value add analysis including variance analysis
- Build relationships with non-finance stakeholders to help them understand current financial position
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this Management Accountant role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong experience in financial and management accounting with particular skills in budgeting and forecasting
- CA / CPA qualified will be highly regarded
- A track record of developing strong relationships, especially with non-finance stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are keen to apply for this Management Accountant role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5643 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.