Our client is a leading Professional Services firm working in the Legal Industry who are based in Australia with modern offices based in the CBD and around Asia.
They have been growing for the past 18 years and are a market leader in their industry. They have a multicultural and diverse workforce composed of legal, business professionals and operations staff. They are a firm that practices and values sustainability and corporate responsibility.
This is a position working in a finance team of 10. You will be reporting to the HOF in a 2IC role, where your responsibilities will include:
- Management of the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- You will construct various financial models and tools for management decisions and controls
- Liaise with banks and other financial institutions with respect to treasury management
- Assist in cash-flow management and in developing company policies and procedures to promote good financial corporate governance
- Liaise with external auditors and tax accountants during audit time and the preparation of the company's tax returns
- Completion of financial reporting obligations of the business to government bodies as required by law
- Ad hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this Management Accountant role our client is looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Strong communication skills as you will deal with a multitude of stakeholders
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- CA/CPA qualified would be desirable
- You possess strong organisation skills and are comfortable working to deadlines
- Ideally coming from a medium to large organisation
- Professional Service’s experience would advantageous but not necessity
This role would be an ideal opportunity for a Management Accountant looking to progress into an FP&A role in the next 18 months.
If you are keen to apply for this Management Accountant role, please contact Nick Veale at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2016, quoting reference 5343 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.