Our client is one of Australia’s largest healthcare businesses, providing critical healthcare to millions of Australian’s every day. ASX-listed and with significant market share, our client offers everything from a clear career path to the satisfaction of working in a business that provides a meaningful contribution to the community, and the Nations’ health.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager within the FP&A function, this role sits in a team of 4. Its primary function will be to produce the management reports, budgeting / forecasting and business partnering with the Operations functions. More specifically the role will be responsible for the:
- Month end management reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget
- Weekly KPI reporting
- Provide variance analysis to assist with monthly P&L review
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- Assisting in the preparation of board reporting
- Business partnering with the Operations Team
- Development of reporting in the TM1 system
- Assist the Acquisitions Team in the preparation of investment analysis models
To be considered for this role, the client will consider a couple of requirements. You will:
- Be qualified (CA / CPA or equivalent)
- Have strong budgeting and analysis experience
- Be able to communicate effectively with operational and non-finance staff
If you are keen to apply for this Management Accountant role, please contact Ellis Abrahams at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 5363 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.