Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing technology business which is listed on the ASX. As a result of a period of strong growth and a round of investment, they are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to support them as they continue to expand.
As the Management Accountant your duties will include but not limited to:
- Supporting the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Preparing month end dashboard, commentary and management pack
- Preparing and delivering insightful reporting and analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Business partnering with Sales, marketing and Operations
- Adhoc Analysis and projects as requested
To be considered for this Management Accountant role you will have to possess the following:
- Experience in creating management reporting templates
- Systems implementation experience
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preference for a candidate with Big 4 background
If you are keen to find out more about this Management Accountant position, please contact Tom Hemmings at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5648, quoting reference 5202 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.