Our client is a well-known Australian event institution that has been operating for more than 150 years. A not-for-profit organisation, they support key communities through their events and the opportunities they provide. The well-established finance team is an integral part of the business acting as a key link between different teams. Our client has a dynamic culture and provides great chances to get involved in their biggest events. A passionate and driven organisation, they are an incredible team to be a part of.
As the Management Accountant, you will provide vital insights on our client’s biggest projects. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Financial and management accounting for the largest projects
- Budgeting and forecasting
- In depth variance analysis with commentary requiring you to partner with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Prepare financial reports for management
- Oversee the audit process
- Ad hoc analysis and financial modelling
To be considered for this Management Accountant role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- CA or CPA qualified or significantly part qualified
- Significant accounting experience including the full month end process and analysis experience
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will interact with multiple stakeholders
If you are keen to apply for this Management Accountant role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 4475 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.