Our client is a medium sized wholesale and distribution business with a reputation for excellence. As a business they are rapidly expanding domestically. Currently they are searching for a Junior Financial Accountant to join their finance function. This organisation has a corporate and upbeat open plan working culture and encourages a work life balance. This role will report into an energetic, passionate and talented CFO that has a passion for developing his team.
As the Junior Financial Accountant, your responsibilities will be broad and will involve exposure across the finance function. Working closely with the CFO and FC, you will be given excellent learning opportunities and your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- The preparation of month end accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- The preparation of journals
- The preparation of the quarterly BAS return
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- General ledger reconciliations
To be considered for this Junior Financial Accountant role you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Worked in a broad Assistant Financial Accountant or Financial Accountant role previously that encompassed month end reporting within a medium sized business
- Happy to work closely with senior finance members to take on further responsibilities and grow your skillset
- Studying toward, or have gained your professional qualification (e.g. CA / CPA / ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong attention to detail coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this Junior Financial Accountant, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 4404 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.