Our client is a growing fin-tech business that is looking to add to their high performing finance team here in Sydney. Now is an unbeatable time to join this business as they build a high calibre, energised and forward thinking finance team here in the CBD. This is a finance department headed by talented senior management with a successful track record of managing, mentoring and developing her staff. This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic industry and grow within the business. You will also have the chance to contribute to the success of a buzzy finance function and be involved in tasks outside of the norm. This will add value to any CV!
Your role as the Junior Financial Accountant will support the CFO and work in a team of 4 in total. Working closely with the supportive manager will ensure you are continuously learning and honing your skills. Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Managing the Accounts Payable function
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Complex bank account reconciliations
- Daily and weekly cash flow management and reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage employee expenses and credit card reconciliations
- Assist with the maintenance of fixed asset register
- Involvement in process improvement initiatives an project work
This position represents a terrific learning opportunity which will continuously evolve in line with your abilities.
In order to be considered for this Junior Financial Accountant opportunity you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Degree qualified and studying towards your professional qualification (e.g. CA / CPA or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role where you have been actively processing the AP function and involved in the month end process
- Proven strong reconciliations abilities (essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- A ‘can do’ attitude as well as a passion for financial accounting
If you are keen to find out more about this Junior Financial Accountant position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 4584 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.