Our client is an established and growing player in Australia’s highly lucrative engineering sector. They work with a range of global partners through joint ventures and have various unique areas of specialisation. With a strong pipeline of projects they are able to provide their employees with an appealing variety of exposure. This is an organisation that has a strong track record of promoting from within and in turn they have created a high performing, motivated team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and acting as both their 2ic and go-to person for technical support, this Finance Manager role has the responsibility of managing a small team whilst overseeing a large and high profile JV project. Your focus will be to oversee all elements of the project ensuring transparency across its financial status. This will involve (but not limited to) financial and management reporting, taxation and budgeting. More specifically the role will be responsible for:
- Presenting weekly performance updates to operational heads as well providing projections
- Managing and overseeing the month end close through coordination with different departments
- Supervising the smooth running of the transactional processes, ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Business partnering with key stakeholders in the creation of detailed budgets and forecasts
- Taking part in and leading performance improvement initiatives
To be considered for this critical Finance Manager position you will need to have:
- CA / CPA qualification (or equivalent)
- A demonstrated ability to manage and develop a team
- Strong technical accounting knowledge in a complex environment
- Ideally you will have experience within engineering, construction or a related industry
If you are keen to find out more about this Finance Manager position, please contact David Robinson at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 4396 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.