Our client is an Australian healthcare and community support organisation with a legacy of caring stretching over 200 years.
Their mission includes mental health, aged care, hospitals, teenage welfare and disability support, as well as offering support to a range to disadvantaged people.
They have an empowering culture which encourages forward thinking and making the most of people’s skills to enhance the organisation as it grows. The Senior Management team that surround you live and breathe the core values of the organisation and will offer you every support to ensure your role is a success.
As the Internal Audit Manager your key responsibilities will be to drive forward the Internal Audit function across the group. The key, high-level deliverables of the role will involve oversight of the all the Financial Internal Audits including:
- Working to establish a Risk Framework including the work of the Quality, Risk and Compliance areas
- Identification and mitigation of fiscal risk
- Developing and recommending the annual audit plan with a view to being approved by the Board’s Finance and Audit Committee
- Drafting audit reports for the Finance and Audit Committee with a view to presenting to the Finance and Audit Committee
- Developing and recommending amendments to financial policies and procedures
- Recommending external audit organisations to perform selected audits
- Performing selected internal audits across a range of areas of the business
To be considered for this Internal Audit Manager, we are keen to talk with talented professionals, ideally who meet the following criteria:
- Have worked in either and Internal or External Auditor function
- Experience managing an Internal or external Audit function
- Open to working 3 days a week
- CA / CPA / CIMA qualified
If you are keen to apply for this Internal Audit Manager role, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 5888 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.