Our client is a homegrown Australian FMCG phenomenon with an impressive track record of growth and a pioneer in its industry. Having taken the market by storm, it has forced many established players to rethink their growth strategies to deal with this globally recognised FMCG disruptor.
This Group Reporting Accountant role will sit within the wider Finance team and will support the continued growth of the organisation. Directly reporting into the Financial Controller and managing a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of group consolidated financial statements
- Assisting with monthly management reports
- Reviewing consolidation mapping across the regions
- Delivery of the month-end results for the Corporate business units including consolidations, FX movements, intercompany issues and group reconciliations
- Play a key role in the review of all accounting standards applications including AASB16
- Ensuring the half and full-year reporting is completed within timeframes
- Acting as the key contact for all interim and year-end external audits
- Assist with the annual budgeting, and conducting the cost analysis of the quarterly forecast
- Overview of the group treasury and cash management function
As well as the above requirements, there will also be opportunities to drive process improvements and lead various projects to automate the finance functions.
To be considered for this role, you will be CA/CPA qualified or equivalent, and have previously held a Group or Consolidation style role. Exposure to TM1 and/or Cognos would be highly desirable.
As the business continues to grow exponentially, this role will only get busier and more complex and will certainly require someone that has a fair amount of grit and ambition to develop with the role and the team.
Being a newly created role, there will be significant opportunities to take on more responsibilities as the business continues to flourish.
If you are keen to find out more about this Group Reporting Accountant position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 5290 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.