Enjoying success as one of Australia’s leading retail and distribution businesses, this ASX-listed giant has an extra-ordinary reputation for retaining and developing their best and brightest staff. Its’ instantly recognisable brands and formidable market presence will only enhance your top-of-town exposure and career prospects.
Due to a recent number of internal promotions, this role has been newly created to really beef up the Senior leadership team by adding a technically strong leader to guide the business through their next stage of development.
Reporting to a Big 4 trained and highly regarded GM Finance, and working closely with a variety of key internal stakeholders, this Group Corporate Controller role is tasked with overseeing the key deliverables of the Corporate team. More specifically this role will:
- Prepare the consolidated reporting for actual, forecast and budget. This includes the consolidation of the underlying Channel Models prepared by the Accounting Team
- Manage 2 Senior Finance Leaders, and managing a larger team of 20 across statutory, financial and management disciplines
- Prepare the monthly Group Volume reporting meeting Internal and External Reporting Requirements
- Prepare the divisional Management reporting pack for actual, forecast and budget. Partner and work with the Senior Finance Analyst to provide data to meet reporting requirements and analysis
- Responsible for the compilation of accurate consolidated Balance Sheet and cash flow reporting for actual, forecast and budget. This includes the return on capital employed calculation at a Value Pool and consolidation level
- Responsible for the compilation of timely and accurate consolidated Balance Sheet and cash flow reporting for actual, forecast and budget
- Prepare the Group working capital forecast, partnering with the Finance Business Partner teams to ensure use of appropriate forecast assumptions
This role is going to suit someone that has:
- Extensive experience in a large, multi-faceted, ideally ASX-listed business
- Significant staff management experience
- Strong technical background ideally with exposure to IFRS, and Australian listed accounting standards
- Demonstrated problem solving strength with the ability to analyse large data sets and implement corrective actions
- Able to work in dynamic, project driven environments
- CA / CPA qualified
If you are keen to apply for this Group Corporate Controller role, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644 quoting reference 5863 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.