Our client is a growing Financial Services firm, located in the heart of Sydney. They take pride in their culture of success and empower their staff to make a meaningful difference. Offering their clients services that are second to none means they understand and value the importance of striving for success. Join a business with a great reputation and enjoy working in a state of the art office.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will report to a talented Financial Controller and be joining a professional and hardworking finance team. This is a permanent full-function role with the following duties:
- High volume invoice processing
- Preparing payment runs
- Stakeholder management
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Assisting with bank reconciliations & petty cash reconciliations
- Purchase order management
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 years of working experience working in a similar full function accounts payable role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be required to manage relationships with internal stakeholders
- Hold an accounting degree or diploma
- Be happy to work in a standalone AP function as well as take on more duties in the future
- Have experience working in a medium to large business with high volume processing
- Accounting experience from a Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant / Retail industry background would be advantageous
If you are keen to find out more about this Accounts Payable position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5995 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.