Our client is a homegrown Australian FMCG phenomenon with an impressive track record of growth and a pioneer in its industry. Having taken the market by storm, it has forced many established players to rethink their growth strategies. Offering real scope to interact with stakeholders and investors both here and abroad
This is a newly created role that is fundamental to the business in order to support the continued growth of the organization. Directly reporting in to the Financial Controller and with frequent interaction with the CFO and Corporate Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Consolidated reporting for their local and international entities including assisting with the notes and disclosures for ASX reporting
- Preparation of audit file to support financial statements and disclosures and assist group auditors with queries;
- Identifying, researching and solving technical accounting issues.
- Innovate and support continuous improvement initiatives across the finance function.
- Assist with the preparation of the management accounts and Board reports
- Manage and report on all FX movements
- Act as the subject matter expert for technical accounting queries and accounting treatments
- Maintain the overall operation and smooth running of the function
To be considered for this role, you will hold tertiary qualifications, (ideally CA) and have worked in a group reporting role coupled with consolidated reporting experience. ASX exposure would also be a significant advantage.
Being a newly created role, there will be significant opportunities to take on more responsibilities as the business continues to flourish.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 4476 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.