Our client is a well-established creative agency that has a strong reputation in the industry. They have had over 50 years in the Australian market, designing branding and advertising campaigns for very well-known international brands.
The team here in Sydney are very stable, offer an open plan, approachable working environment, and excellent mentors to learn from. This will set you well on your way developing your key skills for your accounting career.
This Graduate Accountant role will work under a mid-level Manager but ultimately be reporting to the Financial Controller. Initial responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with the Accounts Receivable process including allocations, invoice raising and data entry into the Accounting System
- Assisting with Accounts Payable tasks
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing of payments
This is a great opportunity for an Accounting Graduate. You must meet the following criteria to be considered for this role - please ensure you read through before applying:
- Be completed or near to completed in an Accounting degree or diploma
- Have excellent English communication skills
- Have full working rights; either be an Australia citizen or have permanent residency
- Be able to work full time – there will be little flexibility
- Have some work experience, either in basic accounts, administration, or customer service
- Have basic level ability in Microsoft Excel
If you are keen to apply for this Graduate Accountant role, please click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.