Our client is an Australian owned, global technology business that prides itself in being the number one choice for providing their clients with innovative solutions. The company is on an unparalleled trajectory of growth and is the leader in their field. A huge effort is put in to ensuring each and every team member enjoys coming to the office each day and being part of a culture of success.
As the Payroll Manager your duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Process payroll for AUS, NZ and the US on a timely matter
- Create and implement new processes to ensure that the payroll runs smoothly
- Prepare the payroll tax, bonus accruals and leave provisions
- Monthly payroll for approx. 500 employees in New Zealand, Australia and the United States
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Team management
- Look after the establishment of new payroll processes to support the new entities
- Respond and resolve employees payroll queries
To be considered for this role, you will ideally fulfill the following requirements:
- Experience with global payroll for more than 2 years
- ADP Payforce experience is desirable but not a necessity
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of payroll regulations. e.g. tax, superannuation and Fair Work Act
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset as this is a hands on role
- Confident excel user – pivot tables and vlookups as a minimum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to apply for this Global Payroll Manager role, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 5617 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.