Our client is an established and reputable travel services business going through an exciting period of positive change. Due to an internal promotion they are seeking an FP&A Analyst to join their team to not only provide in-depth performance analysis but to work closely with the Operations Managers to better help them understand their KPIS. They have created a company culture that is upbeat and friendly making this a great place to work.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reporting
- Assistance with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Building financial models around the performance of their sites
- Analysing financial data and building financial models to support in the decision process
- Partnering with the business on financial modelling in support of CAPEX and tenders for commercial contracts
- Working closely with internal stakeholder presenting financials
- Reviewing KPIs around the contract performance, staff costs and levels
To be considered for this FP&A Analyst role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Degree qualified as a minimum
- Proven track record in a similar position
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Excel, as well as financial modelling experience will be vital to make this role a success.
- Ability to communicate to senior business stakeholders
- Ability to influence decision making processes
- Prior experience within an industry with high staff costs (i.e Hospitality, catering)
If you are keen to apply for this FP&A Analyst role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 4595 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.