Our client is a leader in the media and advertising industry with a first class reputation. Their retro and trendy offices in Sydney’s CBD highlights their energetic and social team and positive working environment.
Reporting into a talented and nurturing Financial Controller, this is a terrific opportunity to learn, progress and fast-track your experience.
With the parent company based in the US, our client has a global presence - this is a business anyone would be proud to work for. Our client is looking for an up and coming Financial / Management Accountant to join their energetic and creative team.
As the Financial / Management Accountant, your responsibilities will be broad and will involve exposure across the finance function. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining forecasts for each business unit and providing inputs into group cash flow forecasting
- Assisting with budgeting
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Reviewing monthly financial and workflow results and providing commentary, analysis and commercial insights
- Assisting with annual statutory reporting in line with IFRS and US GAAP requirements (no prior experience in this required)
- Accurate and timely month end reporting
- Working with the FC on half and full year end reporting
- Assisting with consolidated reporting for the wider group
- Liaising with external auditors during the interim and year end audit process and assisting with preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Processing month end journals, including general accruals, prepayments and equity reclassification
- Involvement in monthly and quarterly taxation reporting
- Involvement in ad hoc project work and process improvement initiatives
To be considered for this Financial / Management Accountant role, ideally you will possess the following characteristics:
- Have a solid grounding in both financial and management accounting related duties
- Have a stable work history with demonstrable progression and achievement
- Be part, or fully qualified CA / CPA (or equivalent)
- The attitude to take on new challenges and build on your duties
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with all levels of stakeholders
If you are keen to apply for this Financial / Management Accountant role, please contact Jelena Majstrovic at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 4424 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.